samedi 26 septembre 2026

Wilder Side




















VA - PALEMOON'S COUNTRY MUSIC SERIES VOL. 53

01 - Debbie Brimer - Don't Let The Stars Get In Your Eyes
02 - Jerry Brock - Your Memory Crossed My Heart
03 - Jeannie C. Riley - Ex-Mrs. Jones
04 - Frankie Miller - The Money Side Of Life
05 - Sonny Burns - Must I Leave It There
06 - Buddy Cagle - Afraid To Go
07 - Bobby Brooks - Huntsville Lights
08 - Tommy Browder - The Only Fool I Ever Fooled Was Me
09 - Jeannie C. Riley - Holdin' On
10 - Danny Brown - I Won't Love You Anymore
11 - Frankie Miller - Family Man
12 - Ann Brown - Constantly
13 - Josie Brown - Precious Memories Follow Me
14 - Max Brown - If I May
15 - Al Brumley - A Heartache And Two Empty Arms
16 - Wanda Brown - He'll Love You To Pieces
17 - Dick Bruce - Wilder Side
18 - Jesse Bruce - The Third Stool Down
19 - Tony Bruce - A Woman Like You
20 - Dennis Bruderer - Mule Skinner Blues
21 - Michael Hitch - Alone At Christmas
22 - Loretta Lynn - Let's Put Christ Back In Christmas
23 - Johnny Koonse - Old Fashioned Christmas
24 - Ernest Tubb - C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S
25 - Eddy Arnold & His Guitar - Christmas Can't Be Far Away

Compiled by PaleMoon
Tracks & scans from Armadillo Killer