WARPED 3569 - STRIPLING BROTHERS 1934-1936
01 - Birmingham Jail
02 - Possum Hollow
03 - Down On The LN Railroad
04 - Whiskers
05 - Wednesday Night Waltz
06 - Sweet Silas
07 - Chinese Breakdown
08 - When Shadows Fade Away
09 - Late In The Evening
10 - Big Bully
11 - Coal Valley
12 - You Are Always In My Dreams
13 - Big Four
14 - Pallet On The Floor
15 - Mayflower
16 - My Isle Of Golden Dreams
17 - Boatman's Delight
18 - Forty Drops
19 - Soft Voices
20 - California Blues
21 - Spanish Flang-Dang
Compiled by Jim D.
.jpg)
4 commentaires:
Thanks Uncle Gil!
Thank you.
Mike M
Thanks so much for this. I love the Stripling Brothers. What are tracks 22 and 23? They don't seem to be Stripling Brothers.
@WesternCat: Oops! I wasn't paying attention. Those two tracks were in the folder—perhaps one Jim D. was preparing. Actually, the artist is Sidney Stripling, and the recordings date from the early 2000s, released by Rounder Records. I'm reposting the compilation without those two tracks. Thanks, WesternCat!
Enregistrer un commentaire