dimanche 27 septembre 2026

Osage Stomp




















WARPED 3570 - BOB WILLS  1935

01 - Osage Stomp
02 - Get With It
03 - I Can't Give You Anything But Love
04 - Spanish Two Step
05 - Maiden's Prayer
06 - Wang Wang Blues
07 - St. Louis Blues (Tk 1)
08 - St. Louis Blues
09 - Good Old Oklahoma
10 - Blue River
11 - Mexicali Rose
12 - I Ain't Got Nobody
13 - Never No More Blues
14 - Who Walks In When I Walk Out
15 - Old Fashioned Love
16 - Oklahoma Rag
17 - Black And Blue Rag
18 - Sittin' On Top Of The World (Tk 1)
19 - Sittin' On Top Of The World
20 - Four Or Five Times
21 - Four Or Five Times (Tk 2)
22 - I Can't Be Satisfied
23 - Smith's Reel
24 - Harmony
25 - Tulsa Waltz
26 - Waltz In D

Compiled by Harlan Taylor

Aucun commentaire: