FRANKIE MILLER - ROCKIN' ROLLIN' - LP Bear FamilyA1 - Too Hot To Handle
A2 - Blackland Farmer
A3 - True Blue
A4 - If I'd Know Then
A5 - Rain, Rain
A6 - Gotta Win My Baby Back
A7 - Mean Old Grey Hound Bus
A8 - Baby Rocked Her Dolly
A9 - The Cat And The Mouse
B1 - Poppin' Johnny
B2 - The Picture At St. Helene
B3 - Fifteen Acres Of Peanut Land
B4 - Richest Poor Boy
B5 - Truck Driving Buddy
B6 - Starving For Love
B7 - True Love Stays
B8 - Family Man
B9 - Reunion
Vinyl rip
6 commentaires:
Thank you for the best music!
hello, thank you for a great site. thank you for these 3 frankie miller. very sad to lose him. r. keith noble
Hi Uncle Gil, Thanks for all the Frankie Millers. What a loss!
It's late September 2026 and I'm just playing through some of your Frankie posts. That explains, I hope, why I'm commenting now on an August 2026 post.
The link is for a different Frankie Bear Family LP from the one I'd been expecting. This is for Frankie Miller - Hey Where Ya Goin' - LP BFX15082.
As always a great LP but at some future date can you post Too Hot To Handle also? It may be one that you have never posted before and there'll be others like me who'll appreciate it.
@Prairie Hick: Likely unsettled by the passing of Frankie Miller, I got things mixed up. Sorry. That’s been fixed. These albums are still on my shelves and were posted here many years ago.
Thank you very much
Thanks Uncle Gil
Enregistrer un commentaire