Record 1
A1 - Wide Open Road
A2 - You're My Baby
A3 - Folsom Prison Blues
A4 - Wide Open Road
A5 - Two Timin' Woman
A6 - Goodnight Irene
A7 - Port Of Lonely Hearts
A8 - My Treasure
A9 - My Treasure
B1 - Wide Open Road
B2 - Cry! Cry! Cry!
B3 - Hey Porter
B4 - Folsom Prison Blues
B5 - Luther Played The Boogie
B6 - So Doggone Lonesome
B7 - Mean Eyed Cat
B8 - I Couldn't Keep From Crying
B9 - New Mexico
Record 2
A1 - Rock'n'roll Ruby
A2 - Get Rhythm
A3 - I Walk The Line
A4 - Train Of Love
A5 - Get Rhyhtm
A6 - I Walk The Line
A7 - There You Go
A8 - Train Of Love
B1 - One More Ride
B2 - Goodbye Little Darlin'
B3 - I Love You Because
B4 - Straight A's In Love
B5 - Don't Make Me Go
B6 - Next In Line
B7 - Don't Make Me Go
Record 3
A1 - Give My Love To Rose
A2 - Home Of The Blues
A3 - Give My Love To Rose
A4 - The Wreck Of The Old '97
A5 - Rock Island Line
A6 - Belshazar
A7 - Leave That Junk Alone
A8 - Country Boy
B1 - Country Boy
B2 - Doin' My Time
B3 - If The Good Lord's Willing
B4 - I Heard That Lonesome Whistle Blow
B5 - Remember Me
B6 - I Was There When It Happened
B7 - Come In Stranger
B8 - Big River
B9 - Ballad Of A Teenage Queen
Record 4
A1 - Come In Stranger
A2 - Oh Lonesome Me
A3 - Guess Things Happen That Way
A4 - Oh Lonesome Me
A5 - You're The Nearest Thing To Heaven
A6 - Sugartime
A7 - Born To Lose
A8 - You're The Nearest Thing To Heaven
B1 - Always Alone
B2 - Always Alone
B3 - The Story Of A Broken Heart
B4 - The Story Of A Broken Heart
B5 - You Tell Me
B6 - Life Goes On
Record 5
A1 - You Win Again
A2 - I Could Never Be Ashamed Of You
A3 - Cold Cold Heart
A4 - Hey Good Looking
A5 - I Can't Help It
A6 - Blue Train
A7 - Katy Too
A8 - The Ways Of A Woman In Love
A9 - Thanks A Lot
B1 - Fool's Hall Of Fame
B2 - The Ways Of A Woman In Love
B3 - Thanks A Lot
B4 - It's Just About Time
B5 - I Just Thought You'd Like To Know
B6 - I Just Thought You'd Like To Know
B7 - I Forgot To Remember To Forget
B8 - I Forgot To Remember To Forget
B9 - Down The Street To 301
Vinyl rip.
Covers, labels…
By request
.jpg)
6 commentaires:
Hello,thanks for the download !
Link for disc 2 don't seem to work.
Maybe you can take a look.
thanks again,
Tony
Thanks!
Server problem, I presume.
New link for Record Two.
Enjoy!
Thanks for this great share Gil.
Link to LP 2 is working good.
Uncle Gil as always splenid selections. Thanks
uncle gil.
you are the best
thank you
the fog
Big Thanks. Luther!!
Enregistrer un commentaire