mardi 12 octobre 2021

Jole Blon's Farewell





















VA - THE HILLBILLY RESEARCHER - DIGGED FROM THE BLOG VOL. 20

Henry & Homer - Cripple Heart
Henry & Homer - Eternal Love
Herb Remington - I Wonder If You Feel The Way I Do
Herb Remington - Swingin' Strings
Jerry Irby - Cryin' My Eyes Out
Jerry Irby - Trouble In Mind
Kentucky Slim - Jole Blon's Farewell
Kentucky Slim - Missing You
Leo & Dot - I Missed A Lots Of Loving
Leo & Dot - I'm Nobody's Darling Now
Orville Clarida - I'll Live Alone
Orville Clarida - I've Tried To Forget You
Pappy Tyler - Ghoulson Valley Waltz
Pappy Tyler - The Breakdown
Pete Burke Trio - Kentucky Waltz Boogie
Pete Burke Trio - Super Boogie Woogie
Sonny Thibadeaux - Soft Spot For You
Sonny Thibadeaux - The World Is Sorrow
The Caroll Sisters - Someone With A Broken Heart
The Caroll Sisters - Square Dance In The Park
The Wayfarers - Mother's Understanding Heart
The Wayfarers - Say A Prayer For A Buddy Somewhere
Zeb Turner & Freddie Clark - In The Pines
Zeb Turner - Little Birdie

From the defunct Hillbilly Researcher blog