JULIA LEE - THAT'S WHAT I LIKE
01 - Come On Over To My House
02 - Gotta Give Me Whatcha Got
03 - I'll Get Along Somehow
04 - A Porter's Love Song To A Chambermaid
05 - Out In The Cold Again
06 - Snatch And Grab It
07 - Nobody Knows You When You're Down And Out
08 - Mama Don't Allow It
09 - Ain't It A Crime
10 - Cold Hearted Daddy
11 - My Sin
12 - Take It Or Leave It
13 - That's What I Like
14 - King Size Papa
15 - The Spinach Song
16 - Crazy World
17 - Tell Me Daddy
18 - The Glory Of Love
19 - Tonight's The Night
20 - My Man Stands Out
21 - Do You Want It
22 - Don't Come Too Soon
23 - Don't Save It Too Long
24 - You Ain't Got It No More
***ttou***
.jpg)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire