jeudi 8 octobre 2026

My Lovin' Kathleen




















WARPED 3621 - CLIFF CARLISLE  1936

01 - Cowboy Johnny's Last Ride
02 - Rambling Yodeler
03 - A Wild Cat Woman & A Tom Cat Man
04 - Look Out, I'm Shifting Gears
05 - My Lovin' Kathleen
06 - A Stretch Of 28 Years
07 - In A Box Car Around The World
08 - Get Her By The Tail On A Downhill Grade
09 - Handsome Blues
10 - You'll Miss Me When I'm Gone
1 1- That Nasty Swing
12 - It Ain't No Fault Of Mine
13 - My Travelin' Night
14 - Two Little Sweethearts
15 - Waiting For A Ride
16 - A Little White Rose
17 - The Flower Of The Valley
18 - Shine, Shine On Me
19 - Blind Child's Prayer
20 - Just A Song At Childhood
21 - They Say It Is The End Of The Trail, Old Paint
22 - When The Evening Sun Goes Down
23 - I'm Saving Saturday Night For You
24 - That Good Old Utah Trail

Compiled by Jim D.

Aucun commentaire: