VA - PALEMOON'S COUNTRY MUSIC SERIES VOL. 59
01 - Terry Canady & Rudy Perez - One Good Friend
02 - Jim Cannon - My Angel Is A Honky Tonk Devil
03 - Jay Cantu - Louisiana's Calling Me
04 - Ken Capehart - Sitting Here Thinking
05 - Henson Cargill - A Very Well Traveled Man
06 - Tom Carlile - Twenty Years Ago
07 - Jimmy Cannon - Watching And Drinking
08 - Glen Canyon - One Of Them There Things
09 - Bobby Carl & The Silver Bells - Born To Wander
10 - Cowboy Copas - I Can
11 - Art Pettibone - Footsteps
12 - Jim Eanes & The Shenadoah Valley Boys - I Gotta Know
13 - Hylo Brown - Take A Look
14 - Ritchey Brothers (Melvin&Galen) - Way Down In Mexico
15 - Tex Climer with Jay Earls - Cigarette - Glass Of Wine
16 - Urel Albert - Twenty Wasted Years
17 - Smokey Rogers - Everythings Coming Home To Me, But You
18 - Abbie Gaye with Ken & Mel - I've Got A Polecat By The Tail
19 - Wendell Austin - Big Mike
20 - Tommy Allen - Welcome Back
21 - J. W. Thompson - Take These Chains From My Heart
22 - J. W. (Josh) Thompson - Louisiana Liquid Gold
23 - DeWayne Bowman - Under Your Spell Again
24 - Garland Frady - Ft. Worth I Love You
25 - George Riddle - Set Up Another
Compiled by PaleMoon
Tracks & scans from Armadillo Killer
mercredi 7 octobre 2026
I Gotta Know
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
.jpg)
1 commentaire:
tks Uncle
Enregistrer un commentaire