vendredi 25 septembre 2026

Honky-Tonk Blues




















VA - PALEMOON'S COUNTRY MUSIC SERIES VOL. 52

01 - Dewey Bragg - Searching My Heart For Love
02 - Patsy Montana - Two Time Love
03 - Eddie McDuff - Not Tonight
04 - Freddy McKenna - Kaw-Liga
05 - Red River Dave & The Texas Tophands - Bottle Talk
06 - Gene Breeden - I Made It Home
07 - Pat Breene - T-Legged Ty-Legged Bo-Legged Love
08 - Leb Brenson - Tell Me Your Troubles
09 - Hank Thompson - Cryin' In The Deep Blue Sea
10 - Bud Brewer - After Texas
11 - Connie Hall - Many Tears Ago
12 - Jug Scott (a.k.a. Delbert Barker) - Honky-Tonk Blues
13 - Skeets McDonald - Smoke Comes Out Of My Chimney
14 - Jeannie C. Riley - Love Me Till The Morning Comes
15 - Frankie Miller & Dottie Sills - Two Lips Away
16 - Con Brewer - Just A Memory
17 - Marjaorie Brixey - More Heartaches Than A Honky Tonk Song
18 - J. Lewis Brewer - Angels Ain't Supposed To Cry
19 - The Browns - The Trot
20 - Slim Fenton (a.k.a Curley Williams) - I'll Never Get Out Of This World Alive
21 - Margaret Brixey - I Wish I Could Be Like You
22 - Johnny Brown - Never Get Cold In The Winter Time
23 - Woody Bridges - Sugar Mill

Compiled by PaleMoon
Tracks & scans from Armadillo Killer

2 commentaires:

Mike a dit…

Thank you.
Cheers,
mike M

Aussie a dit…

thank you