mercredi 21 août 2024

On A Honky Tonk Floor




















GEORGE OWENS - ON A HONKY TONK FLOOR - HRT Series

01 - Wood Would
02 - Hole In My Heart
03 - Tonight She Belongs To Me
04 - Heartbreak Bound
05 - Another Mouth To Feed
06 - You'n Me Both Got A Problem
07 - Destroyed By Man
08 - Dirt Can't Hide From Intensified Pride
09 - I'm The Mail She's Waiting For
10 - I've Got My World Like I Want It
11 - Accidental Man
12 - Home To Mama
13 - Christmas At The Opry
14 - The Influence Of You
15 - My Bad Dream
16 - The Gate
17 - Heart Don't Fall
18 - Hurt Me Again
19 - On A Honky Tonk Floor
20 - The Guitar Player
21 - I Can't Remember Not Loving You
22 - Necessary Evil

Compiled by The Hillbilly Rescue Team

6 commentaires:

Moe a dit…

Thanks Uncle!

oldie 88 a dit…

Thank you Uncle.

Cyrusthevyrus a dit…

Thank you very much

Aussie a dit…

thank you Yncle

Rick a dit…

Thank You Uncle Gil!!!

Lester a dit…

Many thanks Uncle