jeudi 10 septembre 2026

Brownie Special




















WARPED 3502 - MILTON BROWN  1935


01 - Put On Your Old Grey Bonnet
02 - Pray For The Lights To Go Out
03 - In El Rancho Grande
04 - Down By The O-Hi-O
05 - I Love You
06 - Sweet Jennie Lee
07 - A Good Man Is Hard To Find
08 - St. Louis Blues
09 - The Object Of My Affection
10 - Love In Bloom
11 - Chinatown, My Chinatown
12 - Copenhagen
13 - Brownie Special
14 - Some Of These Days
15 - Wabash Blues
16 - Beautiful Texas
17 - Just A Dream
18 - Cheesy Breeze
19 - Who's Sorry Now
20 - One Of Us Was Wrong
21 - The House At The End Of The Lane
22 - My Mary
23 - You're Tired Of Me
24 - I'll Be Glad When You're Dead, You Rascal You
25 - Sweet Georgia Brown

Compiled by Harlan Taylor

WARPED 3502 (VARIANT) - MILTON BROWN  1935

01 - Sweet Jennie Lee
02 - A Good Man Is Hard To Find
03 - St. Louis Blues
04 - The Object Of My Affection
05 - Love In Bloom
06 - Chinatown, My Chinatown
07 - Copenhagen
08 - Brownie Special
09 - Some Of These Days
10 - Wabash Blues
11 - Beautiful Texas
12 - Just A Dream
13 - Cheesy Breeze
14 - Who's Sorry Now
15 - One Of Us Was Wrong
16 - The House At The End Of The Lane
17 - My Mary
18 - You're Tired Of Me
19 - I'll Be Glad When You're Dead, You Rascal You
20 - Sweet Georgia Brown
21 - Shine On, Harvest Moon
22 - You're Bound To Look Like A Monkey
23 - Wheezie Anna
24 - Taking Off
25 - Darktown Strutters' Ball
26 - Crafton Blues

Compiled by Harlan Taylor

4 commentaires:

john michaelstone a dit…

Thank You Uncle Gil!

Psyclist a dit…

Not to be nasty... I have a different Warped 3502 with several different tracks

Psyclist a dit…

Both covers https://www.imagenetz.de/h69CQ

Uncle Gil a dit…

@Psyclist: Indeed, there are two versions, just like with the 3430. I have both of them too. I hadn't noticed that. I'll post the other one shortly. Thanks for pointing that out.