jeudi 10 septembre 2026

Soul Of A Man




















VA - PALEMOON'S COUNTRY MUSIC SERIES VOL. 47


01 - Country Johnny Mathis - Thinking Too Far Behind
02 - Robert Moncrief (a. k. a.  Bobby Edwards) - Here Is My Heart
03 - Johnny Russell - Mr. Fiddle Man
04 - Warner Mack - The Least Little Thing (Would Make Me Stay)
05 - Sonny Burns & The Western Cherokees - Heart Like A Dollar Sign
06 - Wayne Kemp & Bobby G. Rice - Redneck And Over Thirty
07 - Gene Henslee - Soul Of A Man
08 - Carl & Pearl Butler - Bottoms Up
09 - Jimmy Lee & Johnny Mathis - Can't You, Want You 
10 - Steve Bledsoe - Walkin' In The Steps Of The Big Man
11 - Johnny Russell - I'm Gettin' Holes In My Boots (From Climbing The Walls)
12 - Bobby Edwards - Just Ain't My Day
13 - Becky Richard - Here I Am Drunk Again
14 - Johnny Mathis - Me For You And You For Me
15 - Benny Barnes - Poor Man's Riches
16 - Wayne Kemp - I Can't Make It Back To Macon
17 - Steve Bledsoe with Honest John Trotter - KBC Coal Mine
18 - Billy Deaton - Until I Met You
19 - Ralph Beebeau - The 601
20 - Les Chambers & Johnny Mathis - Give Me A Little More
21 - Kenny Brent & Faron Young - Wine Me Up
22 - Wayne Kemp - I've Always Wanted To
23 - Sonny Burns - I'm Losing My Mind
24 - Country Johnny Mathis - I'm Still In Love With Kay
25 - Grant Ray - You Don't Have To Be From Texas

Compiled by PaleMoon
Tracks & scans from Armadillo Killer