vendredi 7 août 2026

The Honest Farmer




















WARPED 3210 - FIDDLIN' JOHN CARSON  1930-1934

01 - Are You Going To Leave The Old Home
02 - The Poor Girl Story
03 - My Man's A Jolly Railroad Man
04 - I Intend To Make Heaven My Home
05 - Papa's Billy Goat
06 - Mama's Nanny Goat
07 - I'm Glad My Wife's In Europe
08 - Be Kind To A Man When He's Down
09 - You'll Never Miss Your Mother Till She's Gone
10 - Since She Took My Licker From Me
11 - The New Comin' 'Round The Mountain
12 - When The Saints Go Marching In
13 - The Honest Farmer
14 - Taxes On The Farmer Feeds Them All
15 - Bear Me Away On Your Snowy White Wings
16 - I Want To Make Heaven My Home
17 - Going Where The Sugar Cane Grows
18 - The Storm That Struck Miami
19 - Georgia's Three-Dollar Tag
20 - I'm Old And Feeble
21 - Old And In The Way
22 - Stockade Blues
23 - Do You Ever Think Of Me
24 - Ain't No Bugs On Me

Compiled by Jim D

1 commentaire:

Mike a dit…

Thank you.
Cheers,
MIke M