Honestly never bought her music nor watched her movies but had massive respect for her as a person. She didn’t take any BS from anyone but was still able to laugh @ herself. A smart business woman but her heart was great in helping others who were less fortunate than she was. A class act.
6 commentaires:
I'm kind of shocked and numb. I wasn't a fan, but she was a fact of life and a force of nature. Salud ...
D.E.P. thank you for yours songs
RIP Dolly, she was certainly a special person.
Honestly never bought her music nor watched her movies but had massive respect for her as a person. She didn’t take any BS from anyone but was still able to laugh @ herself. A smart business woman but her heart was great in helping others who were less fortunate than she was. A class act.
That's such a big name, a massive loss to the music world. R.I.P. Dolly
RIP Dolly A TRUE COUNTRY LEGEND
Enregistrer un commentaire