VA - PALEMOON'S COUNTRY MUSIC SERIES VOL. 45
01 - Lex Thomas - Call Me
02 - Roy Terry - Holida
03 - Dunice P. Theriot - Our Love
04 - Darrell Thomas - Waylon, Sing To Mama
05 - Dick Thomas - Crying Myself To Sleep
06 - Wayne Kemp - Living Off The Memories
07 - Jerry Lee Lewis - I Think I Need To Pray
08 - B. J. Reando - The Same Two Lips
09 - Dorsey Burnette - Four For Texas
10 - Wayne Kemp - Sloe Gin And Fast Women
11 - Les Thomas & May Hawks - Jealousy Vs Bossy
12 - Johnny Blaine - I'll Be Living It Up (While You're Living It Down)
13 - Dorsey Burnette - Foolish Pride
14 - Curtis Wayne - Texas Love Affair
15 - Wayne Kemp - I'm The Man
16 - Mike Thomas - I Reach For The Bottle
17 - Prentice Thomas - I Don't Love You Anymore
18 - Hank Thompson - Just To Ease The Pain
19 - Bob Reynolds & The Country Bobcats - Don't Hide The Bottle
20 - Larry Heaberlin - Julianna
21 - Steve Thomas - She Is Walking In My Sleep
22 - Tommy Thomason - Movin' On Down The Road
23 - Steve Bledsoe & The Blue Jays - I Just Don't Like This Kind Of Livin'
24 - Carl Butler - Your Wedding Day
25 - Murv Shiner - Lie To Me
Compiled by PaleMoon
Tracks & scans from Armadillo Killer
mardi 25 août 2026
Four For Texas
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
.jpg)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire