WARPED 3421 - GID TANNER 1934-1955
01 - Tanner's Boarding House
02 - On Tanner's Farm
03 - I'm Satisfied
04 - Three Nights Drunk
05 - Tra-Le-La-La
06 - Keep Your Gal At Home
07 - Hinkey-Dinkey-Dee
08 - I Ain't No Better Now
09 - Tanner's Rag
10 - Tanner's Hornpipe
11 - Soldier's Joy
12 - Flop-Earred Mule
13 - Prosperity And Politics - Part 1
14 - Prosperity And Politics - Part 2
15 - Practice Night With The Skillet Lickers - Part 1
16 - Practice Night With The Skillet Lickers - Part 2
17 - Mississippi Sawyer
18 - Sweet Bunch Of Daisies
19 - Carroll County Blues
20 - I Don't Love Nobody
21 - Birmingham Special (Tanner's Boarding House)
22 - Flop-Eared Mule
23 - Soldier's Joy
24 - Down Yonder
Compiled by Harlan Taylor
mardi 25 août 2026
Hinkey-Dinkey-Dee
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
.jpg)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire