dimanche 21 janvier 2024

I'm Counting On You




















ELVIS PRESLEY - THE FORGOTTEN ALBUM

A1 - Heartbreak Hotel (Take 5)
A2 - I Was The One (Take 2)
A3 - Shake Rattle And Roll (Take 7)
A4 - I Want You I Need You I Love You (Take 17)
A5 - Lawdy Miss Clawdy (Take 6)
A6 - I'm Counting On You (Take 1)
A7 - Blue Moon (Alternate)
B1 - Don't Be Cruel (live)
B2 - Blue Suede Shoes (live)
B3 - Tutti Frutti (live)
B4 - I Got A Woman (live)
B5 - Hound Dog (live)
B6 - Money Honey (live)
B7 - I Forgot To Remember To Forget (live)

7 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Uncle Gil merci Elvis Presley Pour les Take 7, et 6 de L'album

Anonyme a dit…

From OldMan : Thank's Uncle Gil for this great album. I'm going to listen to it all day.

lucky a dit…

excellent album !

The Hound a dit…

Elvis at his Best great LP 50's & 60's Forever good to see you back Rocking Eddie

lemonflag a dit…

Thanks Gil. Good to see you return.

Anonyme a dit…

Danke für die tolle Music!!

Aussie a dit…

thank you