mardi 8 mars 2022

The Adventures Of Dirk S...

And meanwhile, our crook Dirk S. joins the party!


 


















At least he's doing a little work to put some money in his pocket.

5 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Wow, retired people simply have too much time. Get a dog UG and go out for a walk. You are the most annoying person on this planet. Please close down your blog.

Uncle Gil a dit…

...And how will you feed your forum?

Anonyme a dit…

Which forum?

Anonyme a dit…

Which forum ?
Maybe this one:
"Kenny: Tomorrow Aust time, The board will be going into "Maintenence Mode" for a short time to make some changes. You will not be able to access anything during this time. Sorry about this but its is necesssary & I am sure it will be for the best"
Alain

Quot a dit…

Uncle Gil, I hope that you can ignore the negativity and continue with your excellent site. Yours was the first music site I discovered, back in 2006, and I really missed it when you bowed out for a year or so. Please continue because many of us appreciate what you do and the way you do it. You've introduced me to a lot of music that I wouldn't otherwise have had the opportunity to hear. Merci.