mardi 8 mars 2022

To "Anonym"...

To the courageous Anonym (on comments)... Surely Kenny the Dictator of "Down Memory Lane", uh? Here, this is my blog, if you don't like my comments, don't come here. Yet you have taken here hundreds of compilations in which I participated or made... Example above... Be humble...


 













 

 


*******************************************************
The daily "work", for years, of one of my faithful leechers (the same person, two aliases).
Of course, if I ask - politely - that he does not post in the hours following my publication, but at least a week later, I am insulted... Sad world...


 








Click to enlarge

I know that this kind of "debate" is sterile and inappropriate with world sad current events, but the arrogance of some can only trigger hostilities.

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

And here we moan again. Retire UG, we do not need to see this shit anymore. It`s really pissing most of us off.

Armin a dit…

HAHA, you CLOWN

Anonyme a dit…

I find this on the contrary very informative about the "spirit of enterprise" of some close Uncle Gil's followers, about his high resilience capacity against such behaviour and his great generousity to his loyal followers.
Alain