mardi 8 mars 2022

I'm a moron !!! :)
















...whinning about people taking his stuff which I should add is not his to claim his own.


Hey Kenny! Just take the time to look into the files, you will see my personnal tags.
Some of your loyal visitors are posting just few hours after it appears on my blog, and it's not only to share (good ?) music, but to flatter their ego and meet your demands ("to avoid being banned, post regularly !!!").
And yes, it would be nice to be able to enjoy life if I weren't surrounded by so many provocative disrespectful people or scammers.

17 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

You are a poor old man UG, just shut down your blog to enjoy your life. We all are sick and tired of seeing this moaning on a music blog.

Uncle Gil a dit…

Easy to be Anonym, uh?
Who are these "We're sick of these moanings..."? You are, maybe the Famous Kenny? Those are the words he use...
I am, of course, ready to drop this blog increasingly disgusted by the disrespect of the numerous leechers and that of some blog and forum administrators. Let's not talk about scammers...
If the majority of those you mention, the "who are fed up with the moron that I am", come forward, I will close the house with pleasure...
I wait...

Somewhere out there a dit…

Famous Kenny? Yep thats me. I don't need to hide so why dont you just stop your crying like a baby. So many forums you seem to visit to have a daily whinge then onto to the next. People are getting sick of it!!!

Uncle Gil a dit…

@ Famous Kenny of Down Memory Lane :

I visit, it is true, some forums in order to satisfy my musical research (moreover, I quote them on my blog) and I also provide to some of them with the rips of my vinyl albums which gives me a lot of pleasure. Pleasure to also share on my blog the result of the many hours spent digitizing, cleaning the musical tracks and scanning the artworks. More time than downloading from others, as you do, without listening to the albums but creating "my own link" to put online and see my name spread out on a web page suggesting that it is I who did everything.
It is also true that I am an old fart and that I am probably too "old school" to admit this disrespect.

Anonyme a dit…

how is posting music online a competition? ffs, just say thanks for the work...

Anonyme a dit…

oh, thanks for the work :)

BrownBlackBlues a dit…

This seems to be a common... the whinning! Look moron... you're probably already infringing on copyrights. What the hell are you barking about copying what you have copied? Don't infringe on my infringement?

MichaelR a dit…

Sorry to find that you are being subjected to this futile and unnecessary disrespect. Please remember that there are many of us who gratefully appreciate your generous work and commitment to the music.

Uncle Gil a dit…

@BrownBlackBlues

Brown Black Blues, thank you for such a stupid comment. You yourself, aren't you in infringement by downloading music put on line by moron thugs like me?
I hope that you never come back here, your honesty might suffer.

Somewhere out there a dit…



It seems you have "bumped' this post to keep it active so you can continue your moaning & whinging, instead of having your rant & then moving on. You have really lost the plot!

Uncle Gil a dit…

@ Down Memory Lane:

Dear Kenny, thank you for caring about my mental health! You are a good guy!

"...really have lost the plot..."

It's quite possible, I am at an age where Alzheimer's and senility are watching me... I passed 70 a long time ago...

Anonyme a dit…

Je m'étais, en effet , un peu déjà dit que les bloggers qui indiquent leurs sources faisaient vieille école.
Maintenant, c'est le style maraudeur, caïd décomplexé, le déni du travail des autres (combien d'heures pour la volée des derniers vinyl rips postés?), les bonnes manières une faiblesse.
Quel gâchis que ta pépite de blog puisse ainsi disparaître à cause de ces agissements, d'autant que d'autres proies existent, d'où la morgue, sans doute.
La décision t'appartient comme t'appartiennent toutes les années passées et futures de plaisir musical procuré à des neveux loyaux et reconnaissants.
Alain

Frank a dit…

We all have the same interest, which is to appreciate & share music that may be unknown to some followers. That should be the focus. I enjoy this blog and would like to see it continue indefinitely. I also believe that a blogger, who dedicates an enormous amount of time to his site, has the right to say whatever he wishes. If a follower doesn't like a post, he can just skim over it. It's not a big deal. There's a perverse need to criticize on every blog that is more a reflection of the person posting the denunciation. It's not the viewpoint of the majority of people who just look forward to hearing music, previously unknown to them.

Armin a dit…

Dear Uncle Gil I think we are cut from the same cloth and about of the same age. I have been visiting your blog for decades and enjoy your work. Please don't bother with those bad guys like Dirk from the area of wuppertal/germany, - and other bums here, who can only criticize, never ripped any own album, but steal music from others here or in DCdirect Connect, and post this stuff at their OWN, - and are waiting for their own death . Thank you for your work here over the years. please keep it up. I am a fan of yours Armin from Germany

Classic Rock Covers a dit…

Hello, we have the blog Classic-Rock-Covers.com. If you want put our link to your Blog List. We already put your blog to our Blog's Blog List. Thank you! :)

Manhatan a dit…

Hi Uncle Gil's,

Glad to not be alone on the web with morons around ! lol !

Some Admins are "honored" to be on your blog and somes are sending you to hell and threat you (??) I understand now why I have so many posts closed following complaint by Blogger Staff !
Next a compil they own the music they use ?? Strange behavior ! I try myself to write every time the source but it's not enough : they want to be celebrated as genious and beg for permission to share their gem ?? :)
I only want to celebrate and make known this blues that I love, the rest leaves me unmoved...
As stated in my blog I will end up going private if it continues or better: give access to my FTP server which contains my entire collection as is already the case for some privileged friends around the world
Good luck in the midst of these frustrated or jealous jerks!

God save the Blues
Chris-France

DD a dit…

Uncle Gil,

I don't know how you have the energy to do what you do. You've given me and many, many, many others an insight and an education to songs & artists that we would never hear otherwise, which also includes these trolls. It takes a huge amount of effort to do what you do and it takes almost no effort to copy and paste. Everyone who cares about this music and your blog know that. It's truly not worth you time or energy.


Thank You