THE LAST VOLUME IN THIS SERIES!
A1 - Clifton Chenier - Rockin' Accordion
A2 - Bobby Price - Mean Mean Woman
A3 - Bobby Price - Send Me Some Lovin'
A4 - Gene
Morris - La La
A5 - Gene
Morris - Irene
A6 - Gene Morris - My Girl Josephine
A7 - Gene Morris - Pork Chops Potatoes & Cheese
B1 - Fernest & The Thunders - Little Woman
B2 - Bobby Price - Goin' Home
B3 - Bobby Price - Teardrops On My Pillow
B4 - Rockin' Dupsee - Everyday I Have The Blues
B5 - Fernest & The Thunders - Mother's Love
B6 - Gene Morris - My Baby Got Me Busted
B7 - Bobby Price – Jambalaya
Vinyl rip and scans by Silverlake
.jpg)
11 commentaires:
Thx for sharing all the volumns of this Amazing series!
Merci bcp pour ce dernier volume et un immense merci pour l'ensemble de la série !
Many thanks for this exellent series
Thanks a million for posting this incredible series, Uncle Gil !!!
Hey, there's a couple of volumes which I'm sure are here, but cannot find - vols. 46 and 53. Could you please post the links ?
Thanks again !
@ Leopard Man: They were never issued...
Oh, I see...
Maybe they were planned but were finally discarded ?
Thanks again for the music, Uncle Gil !
thanks for these. so much amazing stuff. really appreciate it.
Thanks a lot for this excellent series.
Interesting-- 46 and 53 never issued? I assumed we were lucky to have all but two! I really enjoy this series and appreciate the share. Is there any indication on why they skipped those two numbers in the series?
1000 Thanks for all the reups. This is great music
Thank you very much
Enregistrer un commentaire