samedi 12 septembre 2026

The Nashville Blues




















WARPED 3507 - THE DELMORE BROTHERS  1935-1937

01 - I Know I'll Be Happy In Heaven
02 - Keep The Camp Fires Burning
03 - Alabama Lullaby
04 - The Fugitive's Lament
05 - I Believe It For My Mother Told Me So
06 - I'm Going Away
07 - I Long To See My Mother
08 - Lorena, The Slave
09 - The Nashville Blues
10 - The Lover's Warning
11 - I'm Worried Now
12 - Take Away This Lonesome Day
13 - Promise Me You'll Always Be Faithful
14 - Don't You See That Train
15 - It's Takin' Me Down
16 - That Yodelin' Gal - Miss Julie
17 - I'm Gonna Change My Way
18 - Happy Hickey - The Hobo
19 - Lonesome Yodel Blues - No. 2
20 - Put Me On The Trail To Carolina
21 - Carry Me Back To Alabama
22 - My Smokey Mountain Gal
23 - Take Me Back To The Range
24 - No Drunkard Can Enter There
25 - Southern Moon
26 - False Hearted Girl
27 - The Budded Rose

Compiled by Harlan Taylor

Aucun commentaire: