WARPED 3609 - BILL BOYD 1936
01 - Must I Hesitate
02 - Jesse Blues
03 - I Need One Sweet Letter From You
04 - That Ramshackle Shack
05 - Hobo's Paradise
06 - When They Play Rural Rhythm
07 - Black And Tan Rag (Inst.)
08 - Goofus
09 - Saturday Night Rag
10 - Fan It
11 - Somebody Been Using It
12 - You Can't Come In (Keep A Knockin')
13 - 'Deed I Do
14 - You're Tired Of Me
15 - 'Way Out There
16 - An Old Water Mill By A Waterfall
17 - Draggin' It Around
18 - Aint She Coming Out Tonight
19 - You Shall Be Free Monah
20 - Show Me The Way To Go Home
21 - Guess Who's In Town
22 - Right Or Wrong (instr.)
23 - That Makes Me Give In
24 - Jennie Lee
25 - Put Me In Your Pocket
26 - Yellow Rose Of Texas
27 - Blues Is Nothing
Compiled by Jim D.
lundi 5 octobre 2026
When They Play Rural Rhythm
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
.jpg)
1 commentaire:
Thank you.
Cheers,
Mike M
Enregistrer un commentaire