WARPED 3625 - MILTON BROWN AND HIS BROWNIES 1935-1936
01 - Black And White Rag
02 - In The Shade Of The Old Apple Tree
03 - Little Betty Brown
04 - Going Up Brushy Fork
05 - Somebody's Been Using That Thing
06 - The Sheik Of Araby
07 - Beale Street Mama
08 - Mama Don't Allow It
09 - Our Baby Boy
10 - Mexicali Rose
11 - Stay On The Right Side Sister
12 - If You Can't Get Five Take Two
13 - Cielito Lindo
14 - The Waltz You Saved For Me
15 - The Eyes Of Texas
16 - I Had Someone Before I Had You
17 - I've Got The Blues For Mammy
18 - Texas Hambone Blues
19 - Easy Ridin' Papa
20 - Am I Blue
21 - The Wheel Of The Wagon Is Broken
22 - Memphis Blues
23 - Somebody Stole My Gal
24 - Under The Double Eagle
25 - Washington And Lee Swing
26 - When I'm Gone Don't You Grieve
27 - The Sweetheart Of Sigma Chi
Compiled by Harlan Taylor
vendredi 9 octobre 2026
Am I Blue?
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
.jpg)
2 commentaires:
Thank you for the Brownies!
Cheers,
Mike M
A lot of thanks for Milton Brown Uncle Gil!
Enregistrer un commentaire