mardi 15 septembre 2026

Yip Yip Yowie, I'm An Eagle




















WARPED 3529 - PRAIRIE RAMBLERS  1935

01 - Snowflakes
02 - Just A Kerosene Lamp
03 - This World Is Not My Home
04 - Do Lord Remember Me
05 - Jack-Of-All-Trades
06 - Jim's Windy Mule
07 - Back To My Mountain Home
08 - Paint A Rose On The Garden Wall
09 - Gonna Have A Big Feast Here Tonight
10 - Isle Of Capri
11 - When I Grow Too Old To Dream
12 - Put On An Old Pair Of Shoes
13 - Nobody's Darling But Mine
14 - Just Because
15 - Yip Yip Yowie, I'm An Eagle
16 - Truckin' (Truck-Truck-Truckin' Along)
17 - Deep Elem Blues
18 - Hop Pickin' Time In Happy Valley
19 - Jesus Hold My Hand
20 - If The Stork Comes To Our House
21 - Swingin' Down The Old Orchard Lane
22 - I'll Never Say Never Again
23 - You Look Pretty In An Evening Gown
24 - The Lady In Red

Compiled by Harlan Taylor

2 commentaires:

Mike a dit…

Thank you for the Prairie Ramblers.
Cheers,
Mike M

john michaelstone a dit…

Thanks Uncle Gil!