WARPED 3533 - CALLAHAN BROTHERS 1934-1935
01 - My Good Gal Has Thrown Me Down
02 - Seventeen Years Ago
03 - Rattle Snake Daddy
04 - Would If I Could
05 - On The Banks Of The Ohio
06 - Mama Why Treat Me That Way
07 - Going To Heaven On My Own Expense
08 - Little Poplar Log House On The Hill
09 - She's My Curly Headed Baby - No. 2
10 - I've Just Been A Brakeman
11 - Take The News To Mother
12 - Drive My Blues Away
13 - I've Rode The Southern And The L & N
14 - When A Man's Lonesome
15 - Just One Little Kiss
16 - Goodbye, Sweetheart, Goodbye
17 - Lonesome And Weary Blues
18 - Rounders Luck
19 - Days Are Blue
20 - Brown's Ferry Blues - No. 2
21 - The Price I Had To Pay
Compiled by Harlan Taylor
mercredi 16 septembre 2026
Rounders Luck
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
.jpg)
1 commentaire:
Thank You Uncle Gil!
Enregistrer un commentaire