mercredi 9 septembre 2026

Hey Whatta Y'Say?




















VA - PALEMOON'S COUNTRY MUSIC SERIES VOL. 46

01 - Warren Smith - Lie To Me
02 - Bill Thompson & The Dixie Wranglers - Rally Around You Drinkers
03 - Dale Thompson - Bet Your Bottom
04 - Wayne Kemp - She Only Meant To Use Him
05 - Carl Butler & Pearl - Temptation Keeps Twistin' Her Arm
06 - Wayne Kemp - Don't Send Me No Angels
07 - Benny Barnes - No Fault Of Mine
08 - Billy Deaton - I'll Step Down
09 - Carl Butler - A Lifetime Of Love
10 - Sonny Ray - Pourin' Old Jack In A Glass
11 - Wayne Kemp - I Know Just How She Feels
12 - Billy Deaton - Don't You Want To Be My Girl
13 - Gene Henslee - Today I Feel Like Going Home
14 - Carl Butler - Big Old Heartache
15 - Elmer Tippe - I Guess I'm Good For Something After All
16 - Paul Weber - Two Bits Worth Of Hurtin'
17 - Al Terry - Hey Whatta Y'Say
18 - Jack Tucker - My Shoes Keep Walking Back To You
19 - Jeannie C. Riley - Deaf, Dumb And Blind
20 - Bo Renfro - Whiskey You Have Been A Friend Of Mine
21 - Bobby Lord - Shadows On The Wall
22 - Elliot Redpearl - Let Me Keep Drinkin' Tonight
23 - Johnny Mathis - Lonely Night
24 - Sonny Burns - Patches On My Heart
25 - Linda Gail Lewis - South Side Soul Society Chapter #1

Compiled by PaleMoon
Tracks & scans from Armadillo Killer