dimanche 30 août 2026

There'll Be Joy, Joy, Joy




















WARPED 3439 - CARTER FAMILY  1933-1934

01 - School House On The Hill
02 - Will My Mother Know Me There
03 - Faded Flowers
04 - Poor Little Orphaned Boy
05 - On A Hill Lone And Gray
06 - Cowboy Jack
07 - I'll Be All Smiles Tonight
08 - Away Out On The Old Saint Sabboth
09 - Darling Little Joe
10 - Happy Or Lonesome
11 - One Little Word
12 - Darling Daisies
13 - The East Virginia Blues
14 - Lover's Return
15 - It'll Aggravate Your Soul
16 - Hello, Central Give Me Heaven
17 - I'm Working On A Building
18 - You've Been Fooling Me, Baby
19 - Longing For Old Virginia
20 - March Winds Goin' To Blow My Blues All Away
21 - There'll Be Joy, Joy, Joy
22 - Home In Tennessee
23 - Are You Tired Of Me Darling
24 - I Cannot Be Your Sweetheart
25 - My Heart's Tonight In Texas
26 - There's No Hiding Place Down Here

Compiled by Harlan Taylor

Aucun commentaire: