................ ............. Good Ole Country Music, Hillbilly, Western Swing, Rockabilly, Rock'n Roll, Blues...


dimanche 22 novembre 2015

Hoodoo Party (Up)



A1 - Jimmy Anderson - I'm A King Bee
A2 - Jimmy Anderson - It's Half Past Midnight
A3 - Jimmy Anderson - Draft Board Blues
A4 - Silas Hogan - Sittin' Here Wonderin'
A5 - Slim Harpo - Cigarettes
A6 - Lightning Slim - G.I. Blues
A7 - Henry Grey - Cold Chills
B1 - Tabby Thomas - Hoodoo Party
B2 - Tabby Thomas - Don't Say
B3 - Lazy Lester - Bloodstains
B4 - Jimmy Dotson - Oh Baby
B5 - Jimmy Dotson - I Need Your Love
B6 - Boogie Jake - I Don't Know Why
B7 - Henry Grey - I'm A Lucky Lucky Man

_
Vinyl rip and scans by Silverlake

2 commentaires:

Daver88 a dit…

Just started listening to these Jay Miller sessions. Some fantastic stuff here. Many thanks for making it available

Anonyme a dit…

Great series now in 320