VA - PALEMOON'S COUNTRY MUSIC SERIES VOL. 33
01 - Alice Joy - Try To Read My Lips
02 - Alice Joy - He's Coming Back To Me
03 - Gary Josey - Do I Remember You
04 - Oakie Jones - Love Fever
05 - Patsy Jones - Serving Your Time
06 - Ray R. Jones - These Old Cigarettes
07 - Leon Jordan - Break Out The Booze
08 - Sonny Jones - Genie In The Bottle
09 - Steve Jones & Winchester - Rev. Sam Whiskey
10 - Woody Jones - Hang On To What
11 - Susie Jones - Honky Tonk On Overtime
12 - Jerry Julian - Lady Sadie
13 - Larry Junkins - If It Ain't Country
14 - Just Us - I'm As Coonass As They Come
15 - Charlie Justice - I Didn't Mean To Kill Her
16 - Hal Kapper - Jake's On The Corner
17 - Barbi Benton - The Reverend Bob
18 - Ronnie McDowell - Walking Through Georgia In The Rain
19 - Sammy Skiles - Sometimes I Fall
20 - Justin Tubb - But Wait There's More
21 - Katy's Mill - Too Long Without You
22 - Allen Karl - Don't Tell Me Your Troubles
23 - Debbie Kay - Keep The Truth From Me
24 - Gela Kay - Beginning Of An End
25 - Sharon Kelley - More Than Tomorrow
Compiled by PaleMoon
Tracks & scans from Armadillo Killer
jeudi 6 août 2026
Genie In The Bottle
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
.jpg)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire