samedi 8 août 2026

Cajun Born




















VA - PALEMOON'S COUNTRY MUSIC SERIES VOL. 35

01 - Johnny Foster - You Gotta Be Good
02 - Jim Reeves - Wishful Thinking
03 - Kelly & The Americans - Let's Turn Our Corn Into Alcohol
04 - Barry Kaye - How Many Tears Will It Take
05 - Steve Douglas - I'll Get By
06 - Wayne Kemp - I Should Have Watched That First Step
07 - Betty Amos - Shyness
08 - Uncredited Artist - Igmoo
09 - Uncredited Artist - Old Moon
10 - Uncredited Artist - Partners
11 - Uncredited Artist - Three Bells
12 - Margie Kaye - You Bring Out The Happiness In Me
13 - Joe Keene - Big Chested Woman
14 - Jim Kandy - I'm The Man
15 - Monty Lee - When The Clown Breaks Down And Cries
16 - Johnny Foster - Take Me, Break Me, Make Me
17 - Lamar Morris - She Came To Me
18 - Jerri Kelly - Back-Sliding Man
19 - James Keeney - That's My Baby
20 - Norma Jean - You're Driving Me Out Of My Mind
21 - Wayne Kemp - I'll Leave This World Loving You
22 - Joel Sonnier & His Acadian Accordian - Cajun Born
23 - Johnny Foster - Fill The Glasses Up Again
24 - Glen Garrison - You Know I Love You
25 - Lois Johnson - Heaven In My Arms

Compiled by PaleMoon
Tracks & scans from Armadillo Killer

2 commentaires:

Aussie a dit…

THANK YOU UNCLE

Cyrusthevyrus a dit…

Thank you very much