mercredi 5 août 2026

Blue Railroad Train




















WARPED 3180 - THE DELMORE BROTHERS  1931-1935

01 - I've Got The Kansas City Blues
02 - Alabama Lullaby
03 - I Ain't Got Nowhere To Travel
04 - Ramblin' Minded Blues
05 - Smokey Mountain Bill And His Song
06 - Gonna Lay Down My Old Guitar
07 - Lonesome Yodel Blue
08 - I Ain't Gonna Stay Here Long
09 - Brown's Ferry Blues
10 - I'm Mississippi Bound
11 - I'm Going Back To Alabama
12 - I'm Leavin' You
13 - I've Got The Big River Blues
14 - The Girls Don't Worry My Mind
15 - Bury Me Out On The Prairie
16 - The Frozen Girl
17 - Lonesome Jailhouse Blues
18 - Blue Railroad Train
19 - By The Banks Of The Rio Grande
20 - Don't Let Me Be In The Way
21 - When It's Summertime In A Southern Clime
22 - Hey, Hey I'm Memphis Bound
23 - I Guess I've Got To Be Going
24 - Blow Your Whistle Freight Train
25 - Down South
26 - Brown's Ferry Blues - Part 2
27 - I Got The Kansas City Blues

Compiled by Harlan Taylor

3 commentaires:

Mike a dit…

Thanks!
Cheers,,
Mike M

john michaelstone a dit…

I agree with Mike - thanks!!

Zoomer Roberts a dit…

Thanks for the Delmores!