WARPED 3290 - PATSY MONTANA 1932-1937
01 - I Love My Daddy Too
02 - When The Flowers Of Montana Are Blooming
03 - Homesick For My Old Cabin
04 - The Home Corral
05 - Montana Plains
06 - Waltz Of The Hills
07 - I Want To Be A Cowboy's Sweetheart
08 - Ridin' Old Paint
09 - Old Black Mountain Trail
10 - Gold Coast Express
11 - Sweetheart Of The Saddle
12 - The She Buckaroo
13 - The Wheel Of The Wagon Is Broken
14 - Lone Star
15 - Give Me A Home In Montana
16 - Woman's Answer To Nobody's Darling (Tk 2)
17 - Woman's Answer To Nobody's Darling (Tk 6)
18 - Blazin' The Trail
19 - Montana
20 - I'm An Old Cowhand
21 - Your Own Sweet Darling Wife
22 - My Baby's Lullaby
23 - Echoes From The Hills
24 - Going Back To Old Montana
25 - Chuck Wagon Blues
26 - I Want To Be A Cowboy's Sweetheart - No. 2
27 - He's A Wild And Reckless Cowboy
Compiled by Harlan Taylor
jeudi 13 août 2026
Blazin' The Trail
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
.jpg)
2 commentaires:
Thanks for sharing, Uncle Gil!
Thank you very much
Enregistrer un commentaire