WARPED 3127 - GENE AUTRY 1931 VOL. 2
01. Valley In The Hills
02. Valley In The Hills (Tk 2)
03. Valley In The Hills
04. She's Just That Kind
05. She's Always On My Mind
06. She's Always On My Mind (Tk 2)
07. I'm Blue And Lonesome
08. I'm Blue And Lonesome (Tk 2)
09. Pistol Packin' Papa
10. Jail House Blues
11. That's How I Got My Start
12. Methodist Pie
13. Do Right Daddy Blues
14. Money Ain't No Use Anyhow (Tk 2)
15. Money Ain't No Use Anyhow (Tk 3)
16. I'll Be Thinking Of You Little Gal
17. Dallas Country Jail Blues
18. She Wouldn't Do It
19. T. B. Blues
20. T. B. Blues
21. True Blue Bill
22. That's How I Got My Start
23. I'll Always Be A Rambler
24. Bear Cat Papa Blues
25. I've Got The Jail House Blues
Compiled by Harlan Taylor
jeudi 30 juillet 2026
Do Right Daddy Blues
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
.jpg)
1 commentaire:
Bless yer heart, Uncle!
Enregistrer un commentaire