mercredi 24 juillet 2024

There's A Song In The Jukebox




















MICKEY GILLEY - THE PLAYBOY YEARS VOL. 2 - HRT Series

01 - Pen And Paper
02 - Honky Tonk Wine
03 - Betty And Dupree
04 - In A Shanty In Old Shanty Town
05 - The Hole He Said He'd Dig For Me
06 - Overnight Sensation
07 - I'll Sail My Ship Alone
08 - Where Do You Go To Lose A Heartache
09 - Tender Years
10 - There Ain't No Queen (In My Kingsize Bed)
11 - Bouquet Of Roses
12 - Sweet Mama Goodtimes
13 - Hungry For The Sunshine
14 - If You Were Mine To Lose
15 - Drinking Champagne
16 - Don't The Girls All Get Prettier At Closing Time
17 - There's A Song In The Jukebox
18 - L-O-V-E
19 - What Is It
20 - My Baby
21 - Bring It On Home To Me
22 - How's My Ex Treating You
23 - Lawdy Miss Clawdy
24 - I Just Can't Get Her Out Of My Mind
25 - I'll Fly Away

Compiled by AK (The Hillbilly Rescue Team)

2 commentaires:

Aussie a dit…

thank you Uncle love your music

Cyrusthevyrus a dit…

Thank you very much