lundi 15 avril 2024

Scarlet Water




















VA - COUNTRY MUSIC VOL. 5 - HRT Series

01 - Al Urban - I'm Just The Mirror (that Hangs Behind The Bar)
02 - Bill Hersh - Babysittin' With The Blues
03 - Bobby Hodge - Scarlet Water (known As Wine)
04 - Bobby Mackey - One Of The Hurtin' Kind
05 - Bobby Penn - Watch Out For Lucy
06 - Bobby Reed - Why Don't We Practice What We Preach
07 - Chuck Cusimano - My Eileen
08 - Curtis Wayne - Daniel In The Lion's Den
09 - Dale Thompson - Bet Your Bottom
10 - Darlene Jaye - I'm Blaming My Heart
11 - Ernest Ashworth - A Week In The Country
12 - Gene Vowel - The Wife Of A Singer In A Honky Tonk Band
13 - Harry Wade - If You Think
14 - Jack Cane - Blackjack County Jail
15 - Jim Lawrence - Happiness Again
16 - Jim Owen - Coal Miner's Blues
17 - Jim Stricklan - Your Hiding Place
18 - Kingman Nix - Little Angel
19 - Larry Heaberlin - What About God And Country
20 - Mike Gunnel - (That's Why) Hank Drank
21 - Paul Click - You'd Better Think It Over Before You Go
22 - Pickering Brothers - The Only Bridge I Ever Burned
23 - Ray Godfrey - Please Don't Mention My Name
24 - Roger Young - It's A Hurtin' Situation
25 - Rube Gallagher - Hear My Plea
26 - Sherman Randolph - In My Dreams
27 - Sherwin Linton - Rapid City, South Dakota
28 - Steve Ford - Because Of Love
29 - Tex Valen - Heaven Is A Place For Angels
30 - Tommy Starr - I Get Kicks Out Of You

The Hillbilly Rescue Team