lundi 22 avril 2024

Rock And Rye Rag




















AL DEXTER - SPOTLIGHT ON - HMC

01 - Am I To Blame
02 - Broken Hearted Blues
03 - Car Hoppin' Mama
04 - Don't Cry For Me When I'm Gone
05 - Honky Tonk Baby
06 - Honky Tonk Blues
07 - I'm Leaving My Troubles Behind
08 - I'm Lost Without You
09 - Is That A Way To Treat A Friend
10 - Love Lanes Of Yesterday
11 - My Troubles Don't Trouble Me No More
12 - New Jelly Roll Blues
13 - New Pistol Packin' Mama
14 - Pistol Packin' Mama
15 - Pistol Packin' Mama
16 - Rock And Rye Rag
17 - Rock And Rye Rag (Instrumental)
18 - Santa Is On His Own
19 - She Can't Be Satisfied
20 - So Long Pal
21 - So Long, Pal
22 - Sundown Polka
23 - Sunshine
24 - Texas Waltz
25 - Wine, Women And Song
26 - Wine, Women And Song - 2

HMC

5 commentaires:

Bob Mac a dit…

Thank you UG.

Aussie a dit…

thank you

SWingB a dit…

Great stuff! Thanks for sharing! Does anyone have western swing album "Bill Choate – True Country And Western Songs" LP from 1964 on the Sims label? I knew Bill and he sent me a cassette of this 40 years ago but it's long ago lost to time... Appreciate if anyone has the tracks to share. Y'all rock!!

Uncle Gil a dit…

@ SWingB

Enjoy!

SWingB a dit…

Thanks Uncle Gil!! You ROCK!!! :)