mercredi 3 août 2022

The Cat





















VA - GEORGIA ROCKABILLY VOL. 1

01 - Jiv-A-Tones - Fire Engine Baby
02 - Jiv-A-Tones - Flirtie Gertie
03 - Little Jimmy Dempsey - Bop Hop
04 - Kenneth Hunt - Teenage Tease
05 - Kenneth Hunt - I'm The Wrong One
06 - Barry Etris - I've Met My One And Only
07 - Mike Cushman - Me And My Guitar
08 - Paul Peek - The Rock-A-Round
09 - Joe South - I'm Snowed
10 - Randy Hard - Honey Doll
11 - Rod Willis - The Cat
12 - Rod Willis - Will Travel
13 - Ric Cartey - Scratching On My Screen
14 - Cleve Warnock - My Baby Is Gone
15 - Chuck Atha - Ooh-Eee
16 - Rick Cartey - Oooh-Eee
17 - Judy Tolbert - I'm Wise To You Now
18 - Night Hawks - You're My Baby
19 - Jimmy Smith - Pinch Me Quick
20 - Curly Milikin - Rock And Roll Country Boy
21 - Weyman Parham - Hang Loose
22 - Walt Benton - Do It Again
23 - Junior Gravley - You Lied To Me Honey

Compiled by Sherke

4 commentaires:

CountryFreak a dit…

Hey Uncle!
Do you still have the Armadillo Killer and Selected Females series? I'm looking for volumes after number 50, especially 51.
Thanks.

Donnatv a dit…

Thank you

The Hound a dit…

Thank you for this Lp Rocking Eddie

dc_animal a dit…

Thanks!