jeudi 8 septembre 2022

I'm A Country Boy





















VA - ROCKIN' COUNTRY STYLE VOL. 2

01 - Black Smoke And Blue Tears - Clyde Arnold
02 - Susie And Earl - Billy Nix
03 - You've Heard About Texas - Ray Smith
04 - Hey Bill - Cal Maddox
05 - I Saw A Dream Walkin' - Billy Clark
06 - Money ,Money ,Money - Kirby Ladner
07 - Gotta Travel On - Rose And Cal Maddox
08 - I'm A Country Boy - Wally Back
09 - You're A Cheater - Don Sessions
10 - My Baby's Crazy About Me - Joe Castle
11 - Flying To The Moon - Wally Black
12 - Big Big Man - Danny Brockman
13 - Bayou Queen - Olen Bingham
14 - One Of Those Days - Rem Wall
15 - Back To You - Darnell Miller
16 - Joe Joe - Jack Bradshaw
17 - Watchin' TV - Don Sessions
18 - Salty Dog Blues - Carl Phillips
19 - Don't You Fool With Me - Joe E May
20 - A Short Romance - Bob Butler
21 - Town With Neon Signs - Coleman O'Neill
22 - You May Be Someone - Luke Gordon
23 - Lonely Man - Jack Tucker
24 - Who's Gonna Chop - Fred Maddox
25 - Let Me Love You - Bill Hall
26 - I'm Losing You - Lefty King & His Rangers
27 - Love ,Love ,Love - Del Reeves With Chester Smith
28 - Save You Lovin' For Sis - Jericho Jones
29 - Let's Take A Chance - Jimmy Dawson
30 - What Do I Care - Money Lewis And The Coasters

Compiled by SHERKE

2 commentaires:

dc_animal a dit…

Thank you!

Hitparade a dit…

I love this compilation by Sherke, the cover artwork