vendredi 26 août 2022

Tutti Frutti





















ELVIS PRESLEY - 50Th ANNIVERSARY - A GOLDEN CELEBRATION - 6 LP’s Boxset (European issue 1984)

Sides 1-2
A1 - Harbor Lights
A2 - That's All Right
A3 - Blue Moon Of Kentucky
A4 - I Don't Care If The Sun Don't Shine
A5 - I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone (My Baby's Gone)
A6 - I'll  Never Let You Go (Little Darlin')
A7 - When It Rains, It Really Pours
B1 - Shake, Rattle And Roll - Flip, Flop & Fly
B2 - I Got A Woman
B3 - Baby, Let's Play House
B4 - Tutti Frutti
B5 - Blue Suede Shoes
B6 - Heartbreak Hotel

Sides 3-4
A1 - Tutti Frutti
A2 - I Was The One
A3 - Blue Suede Shoes
A4 - Heartbreak Hotel
A5 - Money Honey
A6 - Heartbreak Hotel
B1 - Heartbreak Hotel
B2a - Blue Suede Shoes
B2b - Dialogue
B2c - Blue Suede Shoes (Reprise)
B3a - Hound Dog
B3b - Dialogue
B4a - Dialogue
B4b - I Want You, I Need You, I Love You
B5a - Dialogue
B5b - I Want You, I Need You, I Love You
B6 - Hound Dog

Side 5-6
A1 - Heartbreak Hotel
A2 - Long Tall Sally
A3 - Intros And Presentations - I Was The One
A4 - I Want You, I Need You, I Love You
A5 - I Got A Woman
B1 - Don't Be Cruel
B2 - Ready Teddy
B3 - Love Me Tender
B4 - Hound Dog
B5 - Interview - Vernon & Gladys Presley
B6 - Interview - Nick Adams
B7 - Interview - A Fan
B8 - Interview - Elvis

Sides 7-8
A1 - Love Me Tender
A2 - I Was The One
A3 - I Got A Woman
A4 - Don't Be Cruel
A5 - Blue Suede Shoes
A6 - Baby, Let's Play House
A7 - Hound Dog - Announcements
B1 - Don't Be Cruel
B2 - Love Me Tender
B3 - Ready Teddy
B4 - Hound Dog
B5 - Don't Be Cruel
B6 - Love Me Tender
B7 - Love Me
B8 - Hound Dog

Sides 9-10
A1 - Hound Dog
A2 - Love Me Tender
A3 - Heartbreak Hotel
A4 - Don't Be Cruel
A5 - Too Much
A6 - When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold Again
A7 - Peace In The Valley
B1 - Danny Boy
B2 - Soldier Boy
B3 - The Fool
B4 - Earth Angel
B5 - He's Only A Prayer Away

Sides 11-12
A01 - Excerpt From An Interview For TV Guide
A02 - My Heart Cries For You
A03 - Dark Moon
A04 - Write To Me From Naples
A05 - Suppose
B01 - Blue Suede Shoes
B02 - Tiger Man
B03 - That's All Right
B04 - Lawdy Miss Clawdy
B05 - Baby What You Want Me To Do - Monologue
B06 - Love Me
B07 - Are You Lonesome Tonight
B08 - Baby What You Want Me To Do (Reprise)
B09 - Monologue - Blue Christmas - Monologue
B10 - One Night
B11 - Tryin' To Get To You

Vinyl rip. Complete artwork.
By request

4 commentaires:

Sintra blogue a dit…

hi! I put your blog in my blog list (https://sintrabloguecintia.blogspot.com/)

Uncle Gil a dit…

@ Sintra blogue:
Thanks! I did the same!

The Hound a dit…

Thank you for this great Elvis Box Set, Rocking Eddie.
Ps if you have Paradise Hawaiian Style by Elvis I would appreciate it, I know I am being greedy but also the Twitty Conway Box set I would love it.

Karkis a dit…

Muchas Gracias.