jeudi 26 août 2021

The Midnight Train





















VA - THE HILLBILLY RESEARCHER - DIGGED FROM THE BLOG VOL. 14

Melvin Price - I've Got News For You
Merl Lindsay - Don't Let Me Go
Merl Lindsay - I Live For You
Merl Lindsay - Spanish Eyes
Merl Lindsay - Turner Turnpike
Odis Echols - Dreary Midnight Blues
Odis Echols - One Faded Rose
Riley Shepard - Forty Miles At Sea
Riley Shepard - What Else Can I Do
Roy Jackson - At The Drugstore Cowboy's Ball
Roy Jackson - Cool Water
Roy Jackson - Lil' Liza Jane
Roy Jackson - Smoke, Smoke, Smoke
Roy Jackson - The Midnight Train
Roy Jackson - The Wreck Of The Old '97
Ted West - I Wish I Had Stayed Over Longer
Ted West - One Little Kiss
Tex Grimsley - It's All Coming Home To You
Tex Grimsley - Sorry For You
Will Graves - Guess I'm Better Off Without You Now
Will Graves - Have I Told You Lately That I Love You
Will Graves - I'm Playing With A Broking Heart
Will Graves - Iron Horse
Will Graves - Please Come Home
Will Graves - You Two-Timed Me One Time Too Often

From the defunct Hillbilly Researcher Blog

1 commentaire:

Kevin a dit…

Thanks Uncle Gil and great to see you back. Loving these. Would love to see the Hillbilly Researcher CD series re-posted at some point as I missed a few.