samedi 13 juin 2026
Sweeter Than The Flowers
KITTY WELLS - THE FORGOTTEN SIDES (1949-1959)
01 - Death At The Bar (1949)
02 - Love Or Hate (1949)
03 - Don't Wait For The Last Minute To Pray (1949)
04 - Make Up Your Mind (1950)
05 - I Don't Want Your Money I Want Your Time (1952)
06 - My Mother (1950)
07 - I'm Too Lonely To Smile (1952)
08 - Icicles Hanging From Your Heart (1953)
09 - I'll Love You Till The Day I Die (1953)
10 - Satisfied So Satisfied (1953)
11 - My Cold Cold Heart Is Melting Now (1953)
12 - You Said You Could Do Without Me (1953)
13 - One By One (w Red Foley) (1953)
14 - I'm A Stranger In My Home (Red Foley) (1953)
15 - No One But You (w Red Foley) (1954)
16 - As Long As I Live (Red Foley) (1954)
17 - You And Me (Red Foley) (1954)
18 - Make Believe (Red Foley) (1954)
19 - I Was Wrong (1955)
20 - A Change Of Heart (1957)
21 - Searching (For Someone Else) (1955)
22 - A Mansion On The Hill (1957)
23 - Goodbye Mr. Brown (Roy Acuff) (1955)
24 - Mother Hold Me Tight (w Roy Acuff) (1955)
25 - I'd Rather Stay Home (1956)
26 - Oh So Many Years (Webb Pierce) (1956)
27 - He's Lost His Love For Me (1958)
28 - I'm Counting On You (1956)
29 - Can You Find It In Your Heart (Webb Pierce) (1956)
30 - One Week Later (w Webb Pierce) (1956)
31 - When I'm With You (Webb Pierce) (1956)
32 - Slowly Dying (1957)
33 - Sweeter Than The Flowers (1957)
34 - What About You (1957)
35 - What I Believe Dear (Is All Up To You) (1957)
36 - He Made You For Me (Webb Pierce) (1959)
37 - Finally (Webb Pierce) (1959)
Compiled by Oldie
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
.jpg)
8 commentaires:
Thanks for Kitty
Many Thanks
Thank you very much
Love her duets with Webb Pierce. Thank you!
Thanks for this UG.
Thank you very much
Great stuff!
very good, thank you.
Enregistrer un commentaire