jeudi 24 février 2022

Stolen Moments





















VA - NUGGET RECORDS - COUNTRY MUSIC VOL. 2 - HRT

01 - Norville Dollar - Continental Queen
02 - Norville Dollar - I Feel Love Coming On
03 - Bob Withers - Going Back To Nashville
04 - Bob Withers - You're My Favorite Song
05 - Norville Dollar - It All Came Home (To Me)
06 - Norville Dollar - Secrets Of A Fool
07 - Bob Withers - I'll Just Be Lonely Again
08 - Bob Withers - Willie Of The Valley
09 - Bob Withers - Let Me Down Easy
10 - Bob Withers - You Can't Put That Monkey On My Back
11 - Clyde Guthrie - I Forgot
12 - Clyde Guthrie - My World Keeps Rolling On And On
13 - Ben Clark & The Nuggeteers - Old Memories
14 - Ben Clark & The Nuggeteers - Why Do I Want The Wrong One
15 - Pine MT Boys - Has Anybody Seen My Baby
16 - Pine MT Boys - Pine Mt Stomp
17 - Norville Dollar - I'll Just Be Lonely Again (2)
18 - Norville Dollar - Lonely Man
19 - Joe Barry - California Bound
20 - Joe Barry - Today I Started Loving You Again
21 - Bobbie Kaye & Family Affair - Stolen Moments
22 - Bobbie Kaye & Family Affair - We Got Love
23 - Bobbie Kaye - Between Each Tear
24 - Bobbie Kaye - It Don't Take A Fool
25 - Rocky Storm - Mr Bartender
26 - Rocky Storm - The Silent One Has Spoken
27 - Patti Powell & Bob Gallion - If You Could Do Any Better (You'd Done Been Gone)
28 - Patti Powell & Bob Gallion - Love By Appointment

Compiled by The Hillbilly Rescue Team

2 commentaires:

Crab Devil a dit…

Thank you for Volumes 1 and 2!

Moe a dit…

Thanks. I especially like the Bob Withers and Norville Dollar.