mercredi 23 février 2022

Let The Party Be Over





















VA - NUGGET RECORDS - COUNTRY MUSIC VOL. 1 - HRT


01 - Lonzo & Oscar - Hand Holdin'
02 - Lonzo & Oscar - Uh What's Her Name
03 - Jean Gibson - I've Forgotten How To Cry
04 - Jean Gibson - Teenage Love
05 - Peck Rowell - I Cross My Heart
06 - Peck Rowell - You're A Perfect Beauty I'm A Perfect Fool
07 - Jerry Dyke - Tennessee
08 - Jerry Dyke - When My Heart Speaks
09 - Dolores Smiley - Don't Come Near Me Or You'll Catch The Blues
10 - Dolores Smiley - Leaving By Request
11 - BJ (BJ The DJ) Johnson - The Other Side Of Me
12 - BJ (BJ The DJ) Johnson - Time
13 - Billy Henson - Mr Blues
14 - Billy Henson - No One But Me
15 - Dick Flood - Blue Blue Party
16 - Dick Flood - Same Old Crazy Me Same Old Cheating You
17 - Jack Cartwright - Excuse Me
18 - Jack Cartwright - Now That She's Gone
19 - B.J. Johnson - Let The Party Be Over
20 - B.J. Johnson - Searching
21 - Bob Withers - Royalty
22 - Bob Withers - Same Old Pain
23 - Norville Dollar - Lonely Man
24 - Norville Dollar - My Hurt's Too Deep For Tears
25 - Bob Withers - Don't Fiddle With My Bow
26 - Bob Withers - That's Me

Compiled by The Hillbilly Rescue Team

Aucun commentaire: