dimanche 11 juillet 2021

Classic!

 



















VA - CAPITOL ROCKABILLY ORIGINALS - LP FR

A1 - Charlie Bop Trio - Mr. Big Feet
A2 - Ferlin Huskey - Slow Down Brother
A3 - Ray Parks - You're Gonna Have To Ball That's All
A4 - The Farmer Boys - My Baby Done Left Me
A5 - Merrill E. Moore - Boogie My Blues Away
A6 - Rose Maddox - My Little Baby
A7 - The Farmer Boys - Cool Down Mama
A8 - Jimmy Heap - Sebbin Come Elebbin
B1 - Simon Crum - Bop Cat Bop
B2 - Johnny Fallin - Party Kiss
B3 - Bobby Norris - I Went Rockin'
B4 - Merrill E. Moore - Saddle Boogie
B5 - Kenny Loran - I Chickened Out
B6 - Bobby Louis - Cell Of Love
B7 - Faron Young - I Can't Dance
B8 - Bobby Lee Trammell - You Mostest Girl

Vinyl rip

10 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

What good news!
Welcome back Uncle Gil!!!

Liza

la musica e vita a dit…

Well Done!
Thank you for this.

Crab Devil a dit…

Definitely a classic! I was about 17 when this came out, and
I used to play it pretty much endlessly.

Atomic-Age a dit…

Cool to see you back!
I was surprised!

routeur 66 a dit…

wonderful return
good surprise

Marc a dit…

Effectivement, un classique. Je l'ai toujours sur mes tablettes en disque.
Marc

Anonyme a dit…

Incontournable ce Lp
Bopcatbop Bopcatbop....

Hawkster (Cool & Crazy) a dit…

Thank you...Thank you...

Aussie a dit…

nice thank you

MichaelR a dit…

Thank you!