mardi 6 octobre 2026

Travelin' Blues



















LEFTY FRIZZELL - LEFTY'S 20 GOLDEN HITS - LP Columbia SP

A1 - If You've Got The Money, I've Got The Time
A2 - I Love You A Thousand Ways
A3 - Look What Thoughts Will Do
A4 - I Want To Be With You Always
A5 - Always Late With Your Kisses
A6 - Mom And Dad's Waltz
A7 - Travelin' Blues
A8 - Give Me More, More, More Of Your Kisses
A9 - Don't Stay Away
A10 - Forever
B1 - Release Me
B2 - Cigarettes And Coffee Blues
B3 - The Long Black Veil
B4 - Saginaw, Michigan
B5 - She's Gone, Gone, Gone
B6 - Watermelon Time In Georgia
B7 - The Waltz Of The Angels
B8 - Signed, Sealed, And Delivered
B9 - California Blues (Blue Yodel #4)
B10 - How Long Will It Take (To Stop Lovin' You)

Rick's Stash

Aucun commentaire: