jeudi 24 septembre 2026

White Lightning




















VA - PALEMOON'S COUNTRY MUSIC SERIES VOL. 51

01 - Charline Arthur - My Heart Sings
02 - David Rice & The Midwesterners - Everything But The Blues
03 - Dumpy Rice - Where Did I Go
04 - Rod Richard - Lady, Love Me Forever
05 - Jimmy Rich - He Couldn't Take Your Memory
06 - Del Reeves - Anything Goes For The Love Of Rose
07 - Ray Brand - Devil's House
08 - Carolyn Bradshaw - Oh! I Like It
09 - Bobby Braddock - The Girl In Country Music
10 - Buddy Alan & Don Rich - I'll Be Swingin' Too
11 - Dick Rich and His Town & Country Boys - White Lightning
12 - Peggy Sue - Love Me (Like I Need To Be)
13 - Bill Bradley & The Wranglers - Just Me And The Blues
14 - Frankie Miller - It's Not Easy
15 - Ron Rich - I Think About Will Rogers
16 - Bobby Edwards - I'm Sorry To See Me Go
17 - Johnny Russell - What A Price
18 - Paul Weber - Under The Influence (While Getting Over You)
19 - Big John Bradford - Hello There Mr.  Lonely
20 - Bunny Bradley - How Much Better Off Would I Be
21 - Paul Bradley - (Humming And A' Bummin And Thumbin') Back To Backersfield
22 - Doyle Brady - Big Blue Jeans
23 - Webb Pierce - Drinkin' My Blues Away
24 - Goldie Hill - It's Lonely (On My Side Of The Sea)
25 - Von Brady - Blue

Compiled by PaleMoon
Tracks & scans from Armadillo Killer

Aucun commentaire: