WARPED 3578 - SONS OF THE PIONEERS 1935 VOL.5
01 - Prairie Reverie
02 - Bring Back My Bonnie
03 - That Silver Haired Daddy Of Mine
04 - Prairie Whing Ding
05 - Waters Of The Blue Juanita
06 - Bonnie Eloise
07 - Buffalo Gal
08 - Gentle Annie
09 - When You And I Were Young Maggie
10 - Desert Hokum
11 - Dear Old Western Skies
12 - Pass Around The Bottle
13 - Roving Gambler
14 - Just Before The Battle Mother
15 - Long Long Ago
16 - Shamus O'brien
17 - Strawberry Roan
18 - Blue Bonnets
19 - Dem Golden Slippers
20 - While I Rock Our Babies To Sleep
21 - Mexicali Rose
22 - 'A' Rag
23 - Mellow Alabama Moon
24 - Royal Telephone
25 - Hey There
26 - The Day I Played Baseball
27 - Stars Of The West
28 - When It's Autumn In The Hills Of California
Compiled by Harlan Taylor
mardi 29 septembre 2026
Prairie Reverie
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
.jpg)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire