vendredi 18 septembre 2026

Blues In E




















WARPED 3537 - SONS OF THE PIONEERS  1935  VOL.2


01 - Miss Lucy Long
02 - Hard Times Come Again No More
03 - Yankee Doodle
04 - All God's Chillun Got Wings
05 - T For Texas
06 - Harvester
07 - Custer's Last Battle
08 - Goodbye My Lover Goodbye
09 - Covered Wagon Roll Me On
10 - Beulah Land
11 - Follow The Stream
12 - Darling Nellie Grey
13 - Chicken
14 - Going Home
15 - Blues In E
16 - Old Rover
17 - Beautiful Nell
18 - Main Street
19 - Drifting Sands
20 - And I Still Do
22 - Falling Leaf
23 - I Wish I'd Stayed In The Wagon Yard
24 - Some Folks
25 - Billy The Kid
26 - We Are Climbing Jacob's Ladder
27 - Dixie
28 - Wind
29 - Old Paint
30 - Tenting Tonight

Compiled by Harlan Taylor

1 commentaire:

john michaelstone a dit…

Thanks for sharing Uncle Gil!